Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I am kindly looking code to unlcock my radio on my Honda

Customer Question

I am kindly looking for a code to unlcock my radio on my Honda Accord SE on 52 plate
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: HiI have a Honda Accord SE on a 52 plate and I have followed HONDASERVICE7791 instructions and got these numbersU3002 L4388Shall be most gratefulKind regardsKingstone
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i HAVE NO IDEA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: Thats all for the moment thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately to get the lock code you need you are going to need to contact you local Honda dealer along with the the radio serial number and proof of ownership and they should be able to produce a code to input into the radio from the serial number. Unfortunately rater then leave you wait another 8 hours its best to let you know this is something we can not due from here.