Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have 2002 Renault Megane won't start intermittently just

Customer Question

I have 2002 Renault Megane won't start intermittently just turns over won't fire had new coils crank sensor any ideas?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect the wiring leading to the coils and crank sensor as well as the electrical connections to the coils and crank sensor for any issues.If any issues are found with the coils or crank sensor then this will need repaired to correct this issue here.If all of the wiring and connections are found to be o.k. and the codes are for the coil circuits I have seen the engine computer itself fail internally and can cause false circuit codes and had to replace it.This would have to be tested further to be sure of the cause here then repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete