Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My name is ***** *****. I have a problem with an 04 S60R

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** *****. I have a problem with an 04 S60R
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: basically, ,the gives me BCM comms issues, then ECM comms issues, anti skid service settings, chassis service setting and then some days it wont give any issues.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. The expert you requested doesnt seem to be online right now. If you wish to continue to wait for that expert let me know and I will opt out.

If you would like help now, I need to know if there are any pending or current body or powertrain fault codes, and if so, what they are