sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

From South Africa, and I have a Mazda 2, 1.5 dinamic 2007

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** from South Africa, and I have a Mazda 2, 1.5 dinamic 2007 model and want to know how I can pair my remote again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have just replaced the battery and now the remote wont work, I have been using the dummy key for almost a year now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $30 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The key fob should never lose programming unless it's manually erased so you may have a bad fob.

With the key out of the ignition close and then open the driver's door.

Insert the key and turn it on then off three times.

Close and open the driver's door three times.

The locks will cycle.

Press the lock button on the fob twice and the locks will cycle if the fob transmits and programs.