Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Marty, i was wondering if you can get me the radio code car.

Customer Question

Hi Marty, i was wondering if you can get me the radio code for this car. SHHEP13202U013768
reg number - SO02 AXN
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the radio code here for your model.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be online.In some cases you can get this code from a dealer at no charge if you show then the vehicles VIN number as well as proof of ownership.The other option can be this link here in some cases. https://www.radio-code.co.uk/mercedes-radio-codes.html.

If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete