Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My name is ***** ***** and fault code C3210 is coming up on

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** and fault code C3210 is coming up on my 02 ford mondeo and i dont know what this means
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: engine light comes on , the car is loosing power and i've changed both oxygen sensors
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I am not showing C3210 as a legitimate fault code. powertrain fault codes should be Pxxxx codes - example P0138

Please recheck and let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
same code showing don't understand why its not on the fault code list
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I will have to opt out as I just dont show that fault code anywhere in any of my service manuals or software database. If another expert knows anything on this code, they will post in here for you