Robert
Robert, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

Just had my starter replaced in my Nissan primaster.now

Customer Question

Just had my starter replaced in my Nissan primaster.now radio won't work ,have no code,can you help?
Model: 22DC279/62
F842: security
Prod no: FD1004430382883
RN 279F40382883
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi..there..

Try input code - 2700

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Error 'is coming up on the radio,it won't let me put your code in.
I tried a few codes I looked up on the net before I got your help,think I might have put in one too many.is there any way to rectify this. Please
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi..

Quite possible due to entering the wrong code or codes continually has locked it out.. All i can suggest you do is leave the radio powered up in its current state showing that error - sadly it may take a few hours to actually revert back to the code entry message to allow you to put in the code above dpending how many times the wrong codes was entered..it is the correct one by the way ive stated above based on the info you've provided..so as above if possible leave the radio powered up with that message showing.dont touch anything and leave it..and check back each half hour to see if its reverted back..of course the only other quicker way is to seek out a local audio specialist who fits radios etc etc and see if they have the equipment to get it back..or another option is to replace the radio

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you,thought so.
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

No problem.. Please dont forget to rate the answer provided..much appreciated