sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I got a Mazda 3 2004 model 1.6 liter engincode Z6.
,

Customer Question

Customer: i got a Mazda 3 2004 model 1.6 liter engincode Z6.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the engin dont start. all ligts and ignition works and the fuelpump starts when the ignition i turn on , but the engine wont fire. The fault code is U0100-FF
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This code sets in a module when there is an issue with bus communication between it and the engine controller. Although the fuel pump shouldn't run if the controller is own completely, an engine controller issue is likely causing your no start.

What module did you find the code in?

Did the problem start after a repair, jump start, etc?