Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a 2003 Nissan Almera and need the radio code. The

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Nissan Almera and need the radio code. The serial Number is ***** part no is 28185 BN810, model no. is PN-2598M. Can you help?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Jon Scott replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** see if I can help. Have you checked your owners manual it usually has a card in it hahas th ode written on it or it is written in on the manual some where.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Don't have the book pack I'm afraid and previous owner is no use
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In allot of cases this code has to be obtained from a dealer unfortunately.The dealer may not charge a fee for this if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.Another option is the link here https://www.radio-code.co.uk/nissan-radio-codes.html.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete