Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I am sabu
, i have captiva 2008, but reverse switch not

Customer Question

Customer: i am sabu
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have captiva 2008, but reverse switch not working
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IS THE REVERSE SWITCH POSITION OF CHEVROLET CAPTIVA 2008 AUTO GEAR
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

do you mean that the reverse lights dont work, or do you mean that the reverse gear doesnt work when you put it into reverse?

Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on you for as much detail as possible. thanks