Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a vivaro di 2003.one morn just wouldnt start and

Customer Question

Hi i have a vivaro di 2003.one morn just wouldnt start and still doesnt.there is a fault somewhere that is causing the fuel regulator to step in and also no pulse on rail.iv already changed hp pump.solenoid also even ecu and still the same.stop warning light is flashing.could you help?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done if this hasnt been done already is to have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set in all of the computers.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If there is a fault with the fuel rail pressure sensor this can cause a fault like this here in some cases and would require replacement.If this hasnt been checked this should be done to see if this is the cause here but first I would have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete