Jon Scott
Jon Scott,
Experience:  Auto Mechanic/Body Tec at R&D Automotive
91259965

I need wiring diagram cherokee 2010 year 2.8 crd engine.

Customer Question

Customer: Hi,i need wiring diagram for jeep cherokee 2010 year 2.8 crd engine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No communication with abs pump using diagnostics computer.Lights on dashboard .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any wiring diagram info on this here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.Check and make sure the wiring leading to and at the anti lock brake control unit and pump is all o.k.If there are any issues with the wiring or connections this will need repaired.In some cases you might be able to get the wiring diagram from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If you find no wiring or connection issues at the anti lock brake control unit or pump and still need a diagram let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,thanks for your reply,but i still need wiring diagram for abs pump.
Regards
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I dont have the diagram on this myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks,can you open my question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this .
Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.I have opened it up for others here.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Jon Scott replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** see if I can help I'm in the US and not sure if our diagrams are the same lets give a shot.If you can send me your vin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jon,this is vin number 1J8G4E8938W228658.Engine no - 8w228658.Engine code ENS.
Thanks
Expert:  Jon Scott replied 1 year ago.

I sent you 8 files let me know that you got all of them

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,thanks for you reply.
I have 40 pin connection abs module.
When i am checking wiring diagram that you send me looks like is wrong one.
Can you check for me please?
Thanks
Expert:  Jon Scott replied 1 year ago.

It may take me a little bit I will do some checking.