Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

It's here. I've just bought an 03 Almera and the radio is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, it's Tim here. I've just bought an 03 Almera and the radio is asking for a code. The owner said the code number was written in the handbook but I can only find a telephone number! The serial number is ***** (I took a photo of the top of the radio if this helps?) Hope you can help!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The guy I bought it from had put a new battery in. Everything works just fine but the radio is asking for a code. He said that the code was in the handbook but I cant find it in there. I saw a previous Q on here with the same problem where you said you needed the serial number?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has posted a radio code for your model.In some cases this can be due to the radio code being difficult to obtain or the expert that may have the code info may not be online at this time.Usually the best place to get this code is from a dealer and in some cases they may not charge for the code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option is here at https://www.radio-code.co.uk/nissan-radio-codes.html.If neither of these are options for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Pete for responding. I saw a previous question exactly the same as mine and the guy was provided with a code from this site. I was thinking that the same would apply to my question. I know about the radio code sites from googling but they either cannot provide a code for a Clarion model or want to charge quite a bit more than Just Answer. I guess I can wait a bit longer to see if someone can provide a code.
Thanks anyway, Tim
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Your welcome.Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself but someone else here may be able to help with this code.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete