Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My interia lights not going out when doors are locked on

Customer Question

My interia lights not going out when doors are locked on Crysler voyager 2003
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases this type of problem is caused by a failing door switch, in most cases you can connect your scan tool and access the Body Control Module (BCM). Once you have access to the system you can check the door switch inputs to determine which one is failing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry only just got the car what is a scan tool and does it come with the car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately no a scan tool dose not come with the car. The scan tool is used to diagnose the on board computer system as well as monitor the data stream. This sis something every repair shop has to have to do there diagnostics.