sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I replaced my battery cr1260 in my key Renault Megan & it's

Customer Question

Hi, I replaced my battery cr1260 in my key for my Renault Megan & it's not working. I have looked at my manual & followed the instructions but it will not start the engine, can you help Jeanette
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Hi im kevin was car starting with key before battery change and in assuming you have key card?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Kevin, No I don't have a key card, & yes the car was working np. My phone is playing up at the moment, I can't get access to the internet sometimes or my texts. My phone number is ***** if you could text me a number I can contact you on.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without another response. Have you resolved the issue?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, No I am still no further forward, nobody got back to me, can you help? I don't have a reader card for my car. Can you send me a phone number so I can call you, many thanks

I'm unable to talk on the phone. If a phone call is a necessity I can open the question for others.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, np, if you can't resolve the problem we can open it up, but I have paid upfront & I think someone should call me re the situation. Can you see on screen when I first asked for advice?

Yes, I see all posts on the page and wanted to try to help because no one else was. I will open the question again and allow you to wait to see if another expert responds.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thankyou,