Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My name is ***** *****. Can you tell me the 4 digit pincode

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. Can you tell me the 4 digit pincode PINCODE for Navigation HONDA CRV 2007. P/N: 39541-SWA-E010-M1. REF No:BB717PO. Serial number GLB22001671. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can you tell me the 4 digit pincode PINCODE for Navigation HONDA CRV 2007. P/N: 39541-SWA-E010-M1. REF No:BB717PO. Serial number GLB22001671I'm after the 4 digit pincode for the navigation unit of my 2007 HOnda CRV P/N 39541-SWA-E010-M1. Ref No BB717PO. Serial number GLB22001671. Can you help please?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure I can wait a bit.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the code you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this code may not be online.In some cases you can get this code from a dealer or here https://radio-navicode.honda.com/.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Yes I'd already tried that site before using this service. It is a US site does not recognise UK VIN numbers.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried this site here https://www.radiocodes.co.uk/honda-radio-codes.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete. Yep been there too. The issue is they want a serial number in the format BP, PH, or Uxxxx Lxxxx my serial number as copied off the back of the headunit is GLB22001671. I can send you a picture of it if you want to confirm.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself but someone else here may be able to help further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks appreciate your efforts for trying. Lets see if anyone else can help.