Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

When cold engine stutters, giving out smoke. When warm

Customer Question

Customer: When cold engine stutters, giving out smoke. When warm engine runs ok. Recently goes into limp mode. Diagnostic fault codes: P003A, Turbo boost control A position, exceeded learning position. continuous memory dtc; P1632 Smart alternator dault sensor / circuit; P2263 Turbo boost system performance; P0700 transmission control system MIL request.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine fault light comes on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

Hello

can you please tell me what make, model and engine size and fuel type this is please?

Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you