Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** ...have problem with prius...c1310

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My name is ***** ***** ...have problem with prius...c1310 snap on says fault in actv brake bodter solenoid.....driven downhill gearbox is seting up to save mode....can't accerelate propperly very slow....ones ingnition switch off and on is back to normal but I have cell 13 to be replaced aswell so can all this to be related ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long as in europe is already late :)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info shows code C1310 is a code set for the high voltage system and not a brake booster solenoid.This can be an issue with the high voltage battery or one of the high voltage components causing this fault here.If you can give me the year and model of this vehicle this will help so I can help locate more info on this and verify this is the correct code definition.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete