Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Does anybody know were i can buy right and left hand side

Customer Question

Hi, Does anybody know were i can buy right and left hand side 1967 Pagoda front headlamp units for right hand drive restoration job on a 250SL Pagoda?
Phone Number is ***** Paul is my name
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on where you can purchase these from.In some cases the parts you are looking for can be difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have the info on where to get these may not be online.If you havent yet you might check with a local classic auto repair or rebuild facility to see if they know where these can be ordered from or purchased as sometimes they can get ahold of parts like this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete