Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I working on a chrysler 300c with the hemi 5.7.
, my

Customer Question

Customer: HI My name is***** working on a chrysler 300c with the hemi 5.7.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my problem is : car turns over but wont start. So far had new fuel pumps , spark plugs , all the fuses checked and good had a scan tool on it. no P codes but engine light flash 10 times after key turned to on position had some b codes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes iv got time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, first, what is the year of your 300c

Second, is the security light staying on continously or flashing on and off?

third, if antitheft is working properly, you need fuel, spark, and compression for the engine to start and run. I see what you have replaced, but have you tested each to see what is missing - fuel, spark and compression