Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a lupo 1.4 16v. the car does not blow hot air untill

Customer Question

Customer: hi i have a lupo 1.4 16v. the car does not blow hot air untill revved. the thermostat complet housing has been changed and so has the water pump and head gasket and cooling fan. i still seem to get no flow back to header tank and matrix pipes are half way hot from block side. sorry my name is parm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no hot air from heating water boils in header tank when trying to bleed. no return flow to header tank when revved rad and all pipes are hot apart from matrix pipes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $30) to post your type of question to UK Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing can be caused by either trapped air in the cooling system or a restriction in the heater core. I would start first with making sure you have good flow through the heater core and if so. Make sure you not have any trapped air in the cooling system.