Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Audi A4 B6 central locking and interior light stopped

Customer Question

Audi A4 B6 central locking and interior light stopped working, main fuse is fine is there another fuse that needs checking
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

With all fuses being o.k. and with what is described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with a control unit/ecu internally causing this issue here needing replaced.I Have seen components like a body control module/ecu act up and cause an issue like this needing replaced.

The fault codes will need checked to see what codes are set and then from there the codes diagnosed and the fault located and repaired.Electrical testing will need done as well to pinpoint and repair the fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete