Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My name is ***** *****.
, Trying to locate the fuse on

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Mike, my name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to locate the fuse on a C220CDi for the windscreen wipers. I know its the box under the bonnet, but not which one?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me what year you Mercedes is I will take a look at the wiring diagrams for the wipers and post back with the information you need. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.