Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist
84635724

I need to know the location of reversing light switch C4

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Mike, My name is***** need to know the location of reversing light switch for Citroen C4 Picasso manual. Is this something you can help me with? I'm not sure how this can be done with text only.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My reversing lights don't come on, but the bulbs are fine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $30) to post your type of question to UK Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait and don't mind the fee as long as it really helps me.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Hi I'm Kevin what year is your Picasso and il see what info I have

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Kevin, It's a 2007
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Ok here is a link to picture the switch is no. 19 towards the top left of housing . The whole switch itself screws into gearbox casing . You will be able to access from above you may need to remove airbox first .

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Kevin,Thanks for your help, but I'd already searched Google and even posted my problem on C4 Forumhttp://c4owners.org/plugins/forum/attachment/82/1308734960_82_FT135811_gearbox.gifI've searched Youtube as well, but no luck.
Here's my post in C4 forum http://c4owners.org/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?213847.postTo be honest I didn't come here to get for with searching Google.
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

The info I've given is correct for your model

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nothing wrong with what you did, it's just not what I'd expected. I needed images and guides not a diagram that I could get from Google for free. Sorry.
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

No worries il opt out another tech may have better info

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Kevin. I hope they can now see the links in the questions and see what level if information I need.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi chaps, I'm looking for specific instructions, possibly with images, to change the switch. I've already searched Google and Youtube as well as posting the question on C4 forum.