Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

The central locking on my SLK has failed. Shortly afterwards

Customer Question

Hi the central locking on my SLK has failed. Shortly afterwards I appear to have a number of electrical problems including the battery going flat. The battery, alternator, and regulatory are only a couple of months old. I have found the boot is soaking and full of water. Any idea's?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I forgot to say that my SRS light has come on and won't extinguish also the engine has started miss firing .
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I removed the MAF senior but this made no difference to how the engine was running. The MAF is only 6 months old.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With all the problem you are having the computer should be setting a fault code and or codes so the first thing you need to do is scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. I would also have the new alternator and battery checked to be sure the system is charging. If you can check theses things and post back with the results we can work from there to try and find the problem.