Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have w163 ml270cdi 2003 with the facelift controls on the

Customer Question

Hi I have w163 ml270cdi 2003 with the facelift controls on the heating. I removed my consol panel to take out the parrots handfree kit and unplugged it completely in order to get better access. I refitted everything back as it was. Went out for a drive front windscreen started fogging up so pressed windscreen button to demist but haven't got any air coming out the top now only th3 sides and when I close all vents still getting air coming through. Any ideas on how I can reset. Thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check to make sure that everything was plugged back in properly and that nothing was damaged including wiring when this is done.If this is all found to be o.k. what may have occured here is a fault code may have set in the heating/ac control panel on the dash that may be causing this fault here.In some cases all that needs done is to have a scan tool fully compatible with your model plugged into your model to then clear out the codes to correct this issue.I would try this to see if this resolves the fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete