Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a 2007 navara die hard 4 and I have just replaced the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** have a 2007 navara die hard 4 and I have just replaced the fuel filter which comes as a solid state unit that fits in a saddle on the bulkhead. I now need to get fuel into the filter and the injectors and would like to know the procedure
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have just performed a service oil filter and fuel filter. I started the engine which has stopped because I need to get the diesel in the filter and to the injectors
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show or see the exact procedure for this here but if this filter can be filled with diesel fuel fill it with as much fuel as you can then install it and see if it starts and runs then.If it cannot be filled then installed let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete