Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I've got a saab 93 tdi and the traction control light came

Customer Question

I've got a saab 93 tdi and the traction control light came on now it won't start I've bypassed the red reelay and it started and I got a code 1625 up ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code set here is a fault with no communication with the ABS/Traction control module.This can be due to a fault with the anti lock brake ecu itself needing replaced and may be why it will not start on its own as well.Check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels and if all fuses are o.k. check and make sure the wiring and wiring connection to and at the anti lock brake computer is all o.k.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. most likely the anti lock brake ecu needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete