Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Right hand indicators will not work on a ford galaxy 2003

Customer Question

Right hand indicators will not work on a ford galaxy 2003 Ghia Tdi 1.9. I assume it is a flasher relay somewhere but not identified in manual or anywhere else! Left all work fine.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the left operate properly but the right hand side to not work front or rear this can be a fault with the turn signal switch itself.I have seen this switch fail several times before in the past needing replaced to correct this fault here.If this switch has not been tested this needs done and if found to be at fault it will need replaced for this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete