Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Key won't work in iHaitian in crafter

Customer Question

Key won't work in iHaitian in crafter
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the key is inserting into the ignition but is not turning in the ignition at all and the key itself has been replaced this can be a fault with the key cylinder itself with it needing replaced or removed and rebuilt to match the key as the tumblers in the cylinder can bind/jam and cause this here.I have seen this issue several times before.If this is not what is occuring here with this issue let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete