sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My name ROLANDAS.I have peugeot 307 2.0 hdi and my car wont

Customer Question

Customer: hi,my name ROLANDAS.I have peugeot 307 2.0 hdi and my car wont start...red light flashing on a dashboard propably centrall locking botton or immobilazer foult...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: oll doors locked from autside,batery no work i changed new one but do not help...i dont no what to do maybe diagnostic test will help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Peugeot Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The issue is going to be with the immobilizer in some way, most likely the immobilizer module itself or the key. The module has to validate the transponder in the key before the engine will start, if the key isn't validated then the light will flash.

Have you tried a second key?