Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I've got a 2010 seat Ibiza, and a few days ago a flashing

Customer Question

I've got a 2010 seat Ibiza, and a few days ago a flashing warning light of glow plugs appeared. It started off just the once, but now is guaranteed after 2 minutes of driving. Then the day after I've had another warning light for engine emissions come on. And just today the oil pressure light has come on with its beeps to warn me
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The glow plug system needs tested to see if one or more glow plugs are at fault causing the glow plug light as well as emissions light.I have seen one or more faulty glow plugs in the past before cause issues like this here.What else needs to be done is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool/computer that will plug into your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete