Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician
36867192

I put the key in ignition of my 2007 Micra, then loaded

Customer Question

I put the key in ignition of my 2007 Micra, then loaded stuff in all via the passenger door. The car then locked all doors with no one in it. Tried the spare key in the door keyhole but it will not turn.
Do I have to break a window? or what?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Most likely you are dealing with an issue of the central locking system, Here in the USA we have a company called Pop A Lock, they come onsite to you with special tools to legally break in to your vehicle without damaging windows or door trim, etc. I don't know about what's available in he UK, but there may be a similar type company there. These issues lots of times involve a faulty battery or some other low voltage issue.Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given, until you are completely satisfied with my answers.