Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** and im struggling with a re5r05a that

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** and im struggling with a re5r05a that is rebuilt by me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have change solenoids for tcc lo rev direct and input clutch the trans has all gears to start with but when it gets warm there is only 4th i checked line pressure and there was no pressure at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have replaced all solenoids and sensors in the transmission with what you have described here this may be a fault with the transmission valve body itself or a fault with another internal mechanical component in the transmission causing this issue.Being rebuilt there is a chance one of the components installed was faulty or that something wasnt put together correctly.The transmission may need further inspection internally to locate and correct this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete