Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My alarm is constantly beeping on my 2004 Audi A3 2.0 tai

Customer Question

Hi, my alarm is constantly beeping on my 2004 Audi A3 2.0 tai even when the engine is running
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with the alarm control unit/ecu that controls and monitors the alarm system.If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this should be done any any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.If you suspect anything was water damaged the area of the water damage will need inspected to locate and repair any issues found.

If no water is found having the codes checked will help locate and repair the cause here.I suspect water damaged ecu needing replaced or failed ecu needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete