Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Mercedes Vito 2006 glow plug light on, the fault is with the

Customer Question

Mercedes Vito 2006 glow plug light on, the fault is with the glow plug relay I need the part number to replace this and the location of the relay in the engine bay - how easy is it to replace. Chassis number WDF6390323290272 A also the diagnostic told
me the air on temp thermometer is not working I am told this is probably a disconnected plug behind the radio - any suggestions please Cheers
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question posed at 09:42 it's now 17:44 day wasted
.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If your outside temp is not working this can be a fault with the air temp sensor usually located in front of the radiator.This will also affect the way the glow plugs operate.If this has already been checked/tested and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.Unfortunately I dont have the part number or locations of the relay but saw no one else here had responded with any help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply Pete but it does not quite answer my question, is there anyone else who can assist please?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why was this question closed/never answered
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Were we working on this previously together as I dont see any other replies here except yours above?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.