Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a 2003 Range Rover Vogue L322, it has started to be

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Range Rover Vogue L322, it has started to be very sluggish once first starting in the morning. To the point where it struggles to move at all.
Once going the problem does not happen
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This fault here can be due to either a lack of fuel due to a restricted fuel filter or weak fuel pump/injection pump as max fuel is needed on a cold start or this may be an issue with the engine coolant temp sensor.I have seen the engine coolant temp sensor send an incorrect engine coolant temp signal and cause this type of fault here with the sensor needing replaced.

If the fuel filter has not been replaced recently this should be done to see if this resolves the issue.If this doesnt resolve the fault here I would have the fuel pressure tested and the engine coolant temp sensor signal tested to see if you have a faulty fuel pump/injection pump or a faulty engine coolant temp sensor needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete