Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Sorry, lost the page. I have no problem paying help advice.

Customer Question

Sorry, lost the page. I have no problem paying for your help advice. But I have a few questions regarding my 2006 DB9. Do you charge per question? It is all related but much more than a yes no
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

to get a 'stuck O2 ' signal then this could be a few things

either as your man says a faulty coil or plug allowing 1 or more cylinder to misfire and allow raw fuel into the exhaust

or it could be a fault with the oxygen sensor , giving a false reading and forcing the ECU to run rich

this is turn can be caused by a leak on the exhaust manifold before the sensor or a fault with the sensor

as you have the intake off I'd push on with pulling the spark plugs on that side to see if you can spot which one is wet with fuel

and you pay for the 1 query and as long as the post remains open you can ask as many questions as required to solve your issue

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I see that you've opened multiple questions?

please note that there's no need to do so as we can carry on with your query within the 1st post

and only when you're satisfied do you rate my answer and then I receive a portion of the deposit.

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.