Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech
Experience:  15 yr Master VW/AUDI Technician Shop Foreman
19871424

I have a Volksvagen Caddy 1,9TDI BLS egine.The DPS pressure

Customer Question

I have a Volksvagen Caddy 1,9TDI BLS egine.The DPS pressure is risin when driving.Now it is 27% when will the car regenerate automaticly?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i do need more info from you .. first what year is your caddy and second was there any fault codes stored or check engine light?

please let me know

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Caddy is 2009 .There is no faultcode before the dpf is blocked.After it gives 1 faultcode on differetial pressure sensor or DPF filter.Bouth are changed!
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 12 months ago.

there is an adaptation needed with the factory scan tool to reset ecm values to*****test. the ecu learns of how the system is working and fine tune it . once it gets to the extreme it sets a code and then needs to be repaired and then reset values and then recheck