Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a Town and Country from 2010 Suddenly esp, bas, abs,

Customer Question

Customer: Hello! I have a Town and Country from 2010 Suddenly esp, bas, abs, esp gos on end remain lit up. at the same time park assist and Cruise Control stop function. Any idea? ***** ***** from Sweden
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hello! I have a Town and Country from 2010 Suddenly esp, bas, abs, esp gos on end remain lit up. at the same time park assist and Cruise Control stop function. Any idea? ***** ***** from Sweden
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: all right
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
done payment
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ESP, ABS light come on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned and the fault codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them I can direct you in the correct repair.