Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

NO indicators rear wiper 1st wipe front fog lights front

Customer Question

NO indicators rear wiper 1st wipe front fog lights front tail gate heater front screen heater hazzards square flashing in l/h side below oddo reader. 1999 td5 discovery the oddo milage has been flashing for months now stopped.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

What will need to be done here to help locate and correct this fault is to have the fault codes read out of all of your vehicles computers to see if any codes have set in any of the computers.Once this has been done any codes set will be diagnosed and repaired.This has to be done with a scan tool/computer that is compatible with your model here to see what codes are set.

This sounds like a possible internal electrical fault with a control unit/ecu possibly causing all of the issue here.Having the fault codes checked first will help in locating the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete