Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Can i fit a modern belt handover arm to my 1989 Mercedes

Customer Question

Can i fit a modern belt handover arm to my 1989 Mercedes 300CE?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

You mention a common problem with your vehicle, but dont mention the exact problem you are having. If you can elaborate it would help in going forward with options

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The right arm works now and again but I think parts are missing. Somebody has broken the housing to get to it. The passenger side same problem that's why I thought if I got modern ones could they fit or could I use the parts in the old ones?
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, still dont know what arm you are referring to as you have neglected to mention this so I will opt out

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The belt handover arm I refer to is for the seatbelt a Mercedes Benz 300 CE refers to a coupe so no B pillar, centre pillar of you don't know what that is