Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Audi Q7: AudiDoc, we need some help with an Audi Q7 reversing

Customer Question

Hello AudiDoc, we need some help with an Audi Q7 reversing camera. I can give more details when your ready, best regards
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are still looking for some help please post back with the type of problem you are having with complete details and I will try and help you get this resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the reply. After 5-6 painful weeks we've finally finished the vehicle.

Unfortunately we fell victim to the badly designed rear washer hose/pipe (The one that runs through almost every control module, in the right hand rear)

So suspension modules, parking modules, Sat Nav unit, wiring faults, air compressor, new camera and finally camera control modules later we've finally fixed the car. I was stuck in the end with the camera not engaging when selecting reverse. Turns out the camera module was the final piece of the puzzle.

The left hand side of the car would have been the perfect place to run the water pipe, bit disgusted that they run it through so many of the electronic components on the right side.

Hopefully I never see another Q7 again. On a plus its finished and I can celebrate.

Regards

Declan

PS: can this be marked finished, or can a refund be issued. And again, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you for letting me know. Best to you and thank you again.