sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a Jeep Liberty model of 2012 3.7L, 4dr, 4wd sport

Customer Question

I have a Jeep Liberty model of 2012 3.7L , 4dr , 4wd sport uti.
The problem is when you rotate the key and before or after the engine running
- Front lighting, glass front wiper operate along and can not be controlled from the
existing arms Steering wheel .
- Windows of the front only - radio - Fuel indicator - the engine temperature indicator is
not working .
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds like you have a bus communication issue. All modules communicate with each other over wired networks. If modules aren't communicating then gauges won't work and warning lights will be on, you won't be able to control the lights and wipers. A communication issue coudl be wiring or a failure in any module which shorts the bus to power or ground.

Are the ABS and airbag lights on?

Did this happen after a repair, accident, jump start, etc?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received a reply, but the problem still exists, where I've examined the electrical power distribution located in the engine and were all operating normally, knowing that I have to remove the fuse for wiper Glass stopped working and when returned operated wiper glass without stopping, as well as the examination of body control the rate of the existing the bottom of steering wheel, but the problem still exists.

Are the ABS and airbag lights on?