Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Stan 2003 270 cdi hard starting in the mornings,I have

Customer Question

hi Stan
2003 270 cdi hard starting in the mornings,I have changed the O rings and glow plugs
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This issue here may be due to a lack of fuel to the injectors or coming from the injectors.In some cases the injectors can restrict or not allow enough fuel into the engine on start up and cause this here with the injectors needing cleaned or replaced.In other cases this can be a fault with a restriction in the fuel tank pick up tube as the filter on it can restrict or an issue with the high pressure fuel pump not supplying enough fuel pressure.All of these need checked/tested to locate which is the cause here and from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete