Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I bought a pioneer receiver PDP-R04E and tv and it has

Customer Question

Hello.
I bought a pioneer receiver PDP-R04E and tv and it has functionall fantastic.
Just now a warning came on screen said. Receiver is too warm and will be shut off.
I have looked and found it warm, and maybee its caput. Where can i buy new og get it fixed.
Im living in norway.
Best regards
Jan-Erik
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases the radio has a built in fan that can fail and cause this here with the fan needing replaced.In other cases the radio electronics may be failing/heating up internally needing replaced.I don't know of a certain facility in your area myself on where this can be repaired but you can contact Pioneer at this link here and see if they can tell you where this can be repaired or if you can send it to them for repair.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.