Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Where is the vss wire on a 2004 t5

Customer Question

where is the vss wire on a 2004 t5
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has responded with the info you are looking for here on the location of the VSS wiring.If you are trying to locate it at the cluster or another component other then the VSS and are unable to locate it with my info being limited on this model you might try and trace the wiring from the VSS itself and see if you can locate where it leads and connects to.If this is not an option for you or was already tried let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.