Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a question about my 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser (I

Customer Question

Hello. I have a question about my 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser (I assume its a Prado as I am overseas in Finland). I also assume I have a J120 as the rear styling has high rear lights just like the 150 model. The Prado goes from a 90 series to a 120 to a 150.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Land_Cruiser_Prado I am trying to order floor liners for our deep snow mess here in Finland. weathertech, the manufacturer of these that are supposed to be exact fit says that 1998-2007 are the same. Most other companies
on Ebay have a different part number from 2002 on. I am so confused what is going on. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Graham
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

You do have a J120 and the weathertech laser cut floor liners fit it perfectly. I have used different manufacturers for customers and always have fit issues. Weathertech are the only ones I have used that are perfect fits for this vehicle.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for answering me. I am asking this question because I have seen on Ebay that many companies have different part numbers after 2002. Put that together with the fact that 2007 was a cut off year.. And I have reserched that late 2007 models use a different floor plan.. So thats what confuses me. Why all these other companies change n 2002.... But weathertech keeps the same to 2008.... Any explanations? Thank you!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just wante to tell you that a very long term member of a Land Cruiser Forum just posted on their site that I need 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 mats. Now everyone has me confused. Help :)
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, look on your driver door and door sill and you will see a manufacturer sticker. There is a production date there. Let me know what it is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** get that to you in the morning. Have a nice day!
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

ok, sounds good

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took that picture for you of the manufactureres plate. I sent you a pic of it here. I use to be a shop manager also when I live in the States so I am familiar with them. This didnt show the date. I assume that you asked that because in August 2007 they changed several things, I read.
So I googled the model number and it showed me this:
http://toyota-europe.epc-data.com/land_cruiser_prado/kdj120l/8583/And I am still very confused betwen a Prado LC and a LC from the USA. I just cant find a page that tells me what Prado exactly means. And more confusing Prados from country to country are different..So how is a Prado different. And if its demensions are different slightly, I wonder if the WeatherTech Mats will fit.Thanks!