Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Just replaced flywheel and clutch in a 2004 vj transit with

Customer Question

Just replaced flywheel and clutch in a 2004 vj transit with asm gearbox and have no drive, gearbox is selecting but no drive
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing to do here is to make sure everything was installed correctly and that the clutch and flywheel that were installed are the correct parts for this model here.If the incorrect parts were used this can cause this issue here.Make sure all linkages were installed and connected properly as well as this can cause this issue.

If these are or were already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All components are correct for this model.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Did you double check and make sure all components were installed correctly when the installation was done?