Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I need to replace my Symphony II radio/cd player relatively

Customer Question

Good morning!
I need to replace my Symphony II radio/cd player for a relatively old Audi A4 estate TDI sport 2003 ....(children blew up the last one by putting coins into the CD loader!)....I can buy a second hand one on Ebay but the seller can not provide the unlock code - they can supply the chassis no and radio serial no- are you able to help find the unlock code ?
The model of the current radio is 8EO 035 195 C THANK YOU!!!
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PS assuming if yes, then I can send you the details and won't need to pay twice! Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I can get the unlock codes for most Audi units, but I need the serial number from the unit to check to make sure, so do NOT rate service until you post the serial # ***** I can check it